Alliance Pray! is a catalytic movement to equip and mobilize prayer to enable Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered and Mission-focused living.
The Alliance Pray! Team is a group of men and women who have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of Christ and the discipleship of brothers and sisters in Christ for the glory of God Most High.
- We work to see every church be a prayer saturated people.
- We seek to develop multiple on-ramps to equip and mobilize prayer.
- We operate in partnership with every Alliance district/region to train the willing.
- We want every International Worker and District Superintendent to have a dynamically engaged intercessory team.
- We teach and facilitate the practice of prayerful discernment.
Alliance Pray! Team
Chair: Rev. Dr. David Chotka
Vice-Chair: Rev. Brent Farquhar
Administrator: Debbie Verbrugge
Rev. Dr. T.V. Thomas
Rev. Claude Noël
Rev. Marcus Verbrugge
Rev. Paul Ens
APT Associates: Tommy Tsui and Gail Rodgers